gKteso is seeking at the earliest date possible:
Physicist (m/f)/graduate of electrical engineering (m/f)/ computer scientist (m/f)
We invite you to enhance the strength of our Software Division!
You feel challenged by the topic area of integrated functional safety? You wish to develop software solutions for various security risks in order to reliably protect man as well as machine? As employee of gKteso you have the opportunity to contribute at the forefront of latest developments as well as expand your FS-knowhow¬† on a sustainable basis.
After completing your personal introductory training, you will quickly take on responsibilities. Within interdisciplinary teams you will contribute to the development of new safety functions for medical devices ‚Äď from conceptual development to independent programming up to the verification of ‚Äúyour‚ÄĚ software, in consideration of parallel running processes under real-time conditions. The documentation of the functions in accordance to certification is also included in your tasks.
- University degree in computer science, engineer (electrical engineering) or physicist.
- (Initial) practical experience in software development/design.
- C-skills are essential.
- C++ and MATLAB-skills are a plus.
- You have experience in control technology issues and electrical machines.
- You work independently and in a target-oriented manner.
- You are sharp in analysis and systematical in approach.
- You own the skills to concisely present even complex issues.
If this describes you, you are welcome to submit your application documents ‚Äď gladly also online. Guido K√ľbler, Managing Director of gKteso, will be pleased to answer any further questions that you may have.